The AAAWLC is a Care Coordination agency for SJ TEETH – San Joaquin Treatment & Education for Everyone on Teeth & Health. The SJ Teeth coalition is made up of health, education and nonprofit organizations collaborating to improve access to dental health services for Medi-Cal families, with children 0 – 20 years old in San Joaquin County.
We can assist you by:
- Finding a dentist you and your children prefer
- Assist with scheduling appointments
- Assisting with transportation
- Going with you to your dental appointments
- Providing education, tips, and giveaways
For more information, please contact Rosyln Burse, Care Coordinator, at 209.888.7174.