Together Toward Health (TTH) is a statewide initiative to stop the spread of COVID-19 and strengthen health and resilience in California’s most impacted communities. The AAAWLC’s goal is to educate communities of color in San Joaquin County about Covid-19 to help save lives and prevent the spread in our communities.
Funding is provided by Together Toward Health, a program of the Public Health Institute, through funding from a group of philanthropic organizations.
California is Now Open!
So you might be wondering what will life look like now?
Covid-19 Testing & Vaccine Resources
COVID-19 vaccines are now available to everyone age 12 and up. Let’s end this pandemic. Check for available appointments and book your vaccination as soon as you can.
Need a Covid-19 Test?
Covid-19 Vaccine Information
Covid-19 Rental Assistance
- City of Stockton Rental Assistance Program
- Other cities within San Joaquin County or unincorporated County areas
- Application assistance or questions, call 2-1-1 from any phone, visit 2-1-1 San Joaquin, or email ERAPQuestions@sjgov.org
- California Covid-19 Rent Relief
- State of California – Housing is Key
- Fact Sheet: New Protections and Guidelines for Tenants
- Fact Sheet: New Protections and Guidelines for Homeowners and Small Landlords
Help for People Experiencing Homelessness
Health Insurance: covid19.ca.gov/healthcare
- Emergency Food Bank
- Second Harvest
- CalFresh (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- 2-1-1 SJ County Food Directory
It’s okay to have questions. It’s alright for it to take whatever it takes for you to be ready. Visit VaccinateALL58.com for more COVID-19 facts and updates on your eligibility. Let’s get you there. Let’s #GetToImmunity #VaccinateALL58 #CaliforniaforAll