Through the COVID Equity Project, The Amelia Ann Adams Whole Life Center’s goal is to educate communities about COVID-19, provide resources, and prevent the spread of misinformation so we can end the COVID-19 pandemic.
As California enters the next phase with COVID19, we will continue to be the nation’s model for readiness, building on what we have learned over the past two years to meet the COVID-19 challenges that lie ahead. Our state’s ability to be prepared and remain flexible will make us SMARTER at managing COVID-19 and future emergencies. Learn more at covid19.ca.gov.
SMARTER stands for:
- Shots – Vaccines are the most powerful weapon against hospitalization and serious illness.
- Masks – Properly worn masks with good filtration help slow the spread of COVID-19 or other respiratory viruses.
- Awareness – We will continue to stay aware of how COVID-19 is spreading, evolving variants, communicate clearly how people should protect themselves, and coordinate our state and local government response.
- Readiness – COVID-19 is not going away and we need to be ready with the tools, resources and supplies we will need to quickly respond and keep public health and the healthcare system well prepared.
- Testing – Getting the right type of tests—PCR or antigen—to where they are needed most. Testing will help California minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Education – California will continue to work to keep schools open and children safely in classrooms for in-person instruction.
- Rx – Evolving and improving treatments will become increasingly available and critical as a tool to save lives.
AAAWLC COVID Events and Activities
COVID-19 County Check: Find community levels and prevention steps by county.
Get Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests | Order Free Tests here.
There are treatments available to prevent severe illness and hospitalization from #COVID19. It’s best to take treatments soon after symptoms begin. If you have symptoms, talk to a health care provider to discuss your options, or find a Test to Treat location (a one stop testing and treatment site) right away.
Visit bit.ly/CA_COVIDTreatments to learn more about treatments and how to get them.
Masks may no longer required in schools or child care facilities, but they are still strongly recommended to help protect your children, family, and community against COVID-19.
Covid-19 Testing & Vaccine Resources
Need a Covid-19 Test?
Covid-19 Vaccine Information
Health Insurance: covid19.ca.gov/healthcare
- Emergency Food Bank
- Second Harvest
- CalFresh (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- 2-1-1 SJ County Food Directory
It’s okay to have questions. It’s alright for it to take whatever it takes for you to be ready. Visit VaccinateALL58.com for more COVID-19 facts and updates on your eligibility. Let’s get you there. Let’s #GetToImmunity #VaccinateALL58 #CaliforniaforAll
Learn more about Covid-19
Thank you to our funding partners:
Together Toward Health
Public Health Insititue
San Joaquin COunty
Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
Funding is provided by Together Toward Health, a program of the Public Health Institute, through funding from a group of philanthropic organizations. The project is supported by Kaiser Permanente Northern California Community Benefit Programs.